Wednesday, May 17, 2017

D365 for Operation - Adding users from other O365 tenant

In the previous post, D365 for operation – Adding users from the single O365 tenant, we have seen how to create user and setup the same in D365 for operation environment.

In this post, we will setup any valid O365 users in D365 for operation environment. Our organization exchange server is hosted online using Office 365 subscription. I can access to the O365 portal by using my organization email id. 

In the next step, I will setup a user and assign my organization email id in the trial demo version of D365 for the operation which is hosted locally on my computer.
For demo purpose, I consider my organization email id is “myname@someorganization.com”

  •          Go to D365 for operation VM and browse URL to open environment.
  •           Enter a valid credential to log in.
  •           Go to system administration module and open the User form.
  •           Add a new user
  •           Assign a unique user id
  •           Assign the email id as myname@someorganization.com
  •           Setup Provider as  https://sts.windows.net/someorganization.com
  •           Assign other details such as Default Company and roles.
  •           Logout and login back to the environment using myname@someorganization.com

2 comments:

  1. What's up to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are nice for new viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's certainly a lot to find out about this topic. I really like all of the points you have made.

    ReplyDelete